Phrase Translations or
Translate these challenging phrases into the more common versions of each:
1) Pulchritude possesses solely cutaneous profundity.
THIS BECOMES: "Beauty is only skin deep." You get the idea? Now try these...
2) Members of an avian species of identical plumage congregate.
3) It is fruitless to attempt to indoctrinate a superannuated canine with innovative measures.
4) Freedom from incrustations of grime in contiguous to rectitude.
5) Abstention from an aleatory undertaking precludes a potential escalation of a lucrative nature.
6) A revolving lithic conglomerate amasses no diminutive, verdant bryophytic plant.
7) The person presenting the ultimate cachination thereby possesses the optimal cachination.
8) A plethora of individuals with expertise in culinary techniques vitiates the potable concoction producing by steeping certain comestibles.
9) Missiles of ligneous and igneous consistency have the potential of fracturing my osseous structures, but appelations will eternally remain innocuous.
10) Where there are visible vapors having their prevalence in ignited carbonaceous materials, there is conflagration.
11) The temperature of the aqueous content of an unremittingly ogled saucepan does not attain 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
12) Eleemosynary actions have their incipience intramurally.
13) It is fruitless to becomes lachrymose over precipitately departed lacteal fluid.
14) Individuals who make their abode in vitreous edifices would be advised to refrain from catapulting petrous projectiles.
15) Sorting on the part of mendicants must be interdicted.
16) Male cadavers are incapable of yielding testimony.
17) The stylus is more potent than the claymore.
18) Eschew the implement of correction and vitiate the scion.
19) Surveillance should precede saltation.
20) Exclusive dedication to repetitive chores without interludes of hedonistic activity renders John a habitudinous fellow.
21) All articles that coruscate with resplendence are not auriferous.
22) Elementary sartorial techniques initially applied preclude repetitive similar actions to the square of three.
23) Persons of imbecilic mentality divagate in parameters which cherubic entities approach with trepidation.
24) Neophyte's serendipity.
25) Scintillate, scintillate asteroid minific.
Home / Schedule / Academics / Standards / Special / Links